Re: [Richard Braakman <dark@debian.org>] roxen-fonts-iso8859-1_0-1_i386.changes REJECTED

>>>>> "Turbo" == Turbo Fredriksson <turbo@nocrew.org> writes:
Turbo> I really need to know what to do with this... Idonex have no
Turbo> intresst in these tarballs, and one person on the Roxen list
Turbo> claimed that there is no need for a copyright on font's...

That's absurd.  Fonts are copyrightable like any work is.  Just ask
the thousands of font foundries out there who see license to use fonts
as their main revenue.

Can you track down the original author?

Turbo> I could put a 'dummy licence' in there, that just say "These
Turbo> fonts don't have a licence. Do what you feel with them." but
Turbo> I'm not so sure that that would be the best way to go...

No, unless we've been granted the right to distribute the files, that
right is reserved.  That is according to international Berne
Convention rules.

Can roxen exist without the fonts?