Re: [Richard Braakman <dark@debian.org>] roxen-fonts-iso8859-1_0-1_i386.changes REJECTED

    Turbo> I really need to know what to do with this... Idonex have
    Turbo> no intresst in these tarballs, and one person on the Roxen
    Turbo> list claimed that there is no need for a copyright on
    Turbo> font's...

    Adam> Can you track down the original author?

I'll try, but I don't have my hopes up...

    Adam> Can roxen exist without the fonts?

Yes,  these are 'just' extra fonts...

--
    We are GNU.  You will be GPL'ed.  Resistance is futile.
 / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \  Turbo Fredriksson <turbo@debian.org>

Peking PLO South Africa Clinton spy Saddam Hussein plutonium Uzi
[Hello to all my fans in domestic surveillance] Delta Force North
Korea Ft. Meade Mossad explosion Legion of Doom