Date: 28 Mar 1999 15:02:01 -0000
From: Richard Braakman <dark@debian.org>
To: Turbo Fredriksson <turbo@debian.org>
Cc: Debian Installer <maor-installer@debian.org>
Subject: roxen-fonts-iso8859-1_0-1_i386.changes REJECTED

These still don't have a license.

If you don't understand why your files were rejected, or if the
override file requires editing, reply to this email.

Your rejected files are in Incoming/REJECT/.  (Some may also be in
Incoming/ if your .changes file was unparsable.)  If only some of the
files need to repaired, you may move any good files back to Incoming/.
Please remove any bad files from Incoming/REJECT/.

End of forward8166VEd Digest

--
 Turbo     __ _     Debian GNU     Unix _IS_ user friendly - it's just
 ^^^^^    / /(_)_ __  _   ___  __  selective about who its friends are