Re: Let's CENSOR it! (was: Uploaded anarchism 7.5-1 (source all) to master)

On Thu, Mar 18, 1999 at 06:04:26PM +0000, Edward Betts wrote:
> Some of my friends complain that our school library does not carry Mein Kampf.
> (And one of them is Jewish (!?))
>
> I once tried to borrow it from a library but you had to ask for it, needless
> to say, I did not borrow it.
>
> (No I am not a Nazi, I just wondered what Hitler had to say for himself.)

I think it's very important to know what Hitler had to say for himself.
That way you can more easily recognize unattributed quotations made by
Republican politicans.

--
G. Branden Robinson              |     One man's theology is another man's
Debian GNU/Linux                 |     belly laugh.