Re: Andreas Tille makes wild accusations; film at 11

On 25-Feb-99, 08:27 (CST), Andreas Tille <tille@physik.uni-halle.de> wrote:
> I get all messages of Steve Greenland n times (havn't counted but
> n > 5).  Please check this boring problem!

I don't appreciate statements accusing me of mailbombing.

As I think I've said before:

1. I'm only sending them once.
2. Nobody else has ever reported a problem.

If you would like to send me a tar.gz of all the copies (including
headers) you receive of this or any other mail I send, either to you
directly or to any of the Debian mailing lists, please do so, and I will
attempt to figure out what's going on.

Andreas, you should get exactly two copies of this -- the one I sent
directly to you, the other to deb-devel.

Is anybody else seeing this? No need to reply on the list, of course.

Steve

(Yes, I'm way behind on debian-devel...)