Re: Andreas Tille makes wild accusations; film at 11

On Tue, 9 Mar 1999, Steve Greenland wrote:

> On 25-Feb-99, 08:27 (CST), Andreas Tille <tille@physik.uni-halle.de> wrote:
> > I get all messages of Steve Greenland n times (havn't counted but
> > n > 5).  Please check this boring problem!
>
> I don't appreciate statements accusing me of mailbombing.
Sorry if I was quite impolite.  I don't wanted to offend you but I've
got several of your mails more than 5 times.

> As I think I've said before:
>
> 1. I'm only sending them once.
> 2. Nobody else has ever reported a problem.
I reported this problem a while ago and got no response.  After several
repetitions I tried to make the problem stronger,  may be mailbombing
was not the correct term for that.

> If you would like to send me a tar.gz of all the copies (including
> headers) you receive of this or any other mail I send, either to you
> directly or to any of the Debian mailing lists, please do so, and I will
> attempt to figure out what's going on.
I hope you didn't expect that I saved all the repeated messages.
I will do so if the problem occures in the future.

> Andreas, you should get exactly two copies of this -- the one I sent
> directly to you, the other to deb-devel.
This is true at this moment and if I wount get any further copies
I would expect that the problem is solved.

> Is anybody else seeing this? No need to reply on the list, of course.
I think I should send this mail also to the list to make things clear.

Kind regards and sorry if I should have offended you

      Andreas.