Re: : PROPOSAL: New virtual host faq.debian.org

On Fri, Mar 05, 1999 at 06:34:50PM +0100, Ivan Stojic wrote:

> As of now, I'm open to suggestions. If you want to see something in FOM, mail
> the suggestion to this list for further discussion!

I think about coding the following enhancement into fom:

1. add a flag if a page is approved by the maintainer
2. allow write access to everybody. This gets "unapproved", of course.
3. By default only show approved articles. Make an option on each page "Show
unapproved articles", which will show a big warning screen.
4. Make a small mail gateway which sends unapproved articles to the maintainer
who just has to reply using his pgp key.

What do you think about this plan?

cu
    Torsten