PROPOSAL: New virtual host faq.debian.org

Hi!

Today I again stumbled over the FAQ-O-MATIC on www.debian.org. I think this is
a great thing IF somebody who gets something to work posts it there. Problem
is: You can't find this url very fast (in case you do not have it in your
bookmarks file ;)).

I just wanted to add a new entry (I wondered about the reason of the famous
"tcgetattr: Input/Output error (5)" from pppd) and I had a hard time to find
the URL as I thought there will be a link from the "Support" section.

I think we should encourage everybody to add his experiences with Debian to
the faq-o-matic. This would be a great resource even for the old hands on that
thing.

How about making "faq.debian.org" a virtual host for our faq-o-matic and
posting this information in our weekly news and add it to the README file on
the CDs (this might have to wait for potato)?

ARG! I just tried to submit my article to our FOM but it blocks my submission
because I am not the moderator of that section. Funny. Why do we need this
faq-o-matic then? We could just as easily stick to "normal" webpages then.

Think about it ;)
    Torsten