Re: : PROPOSAL: New virtual host faq.debian.org

On Fri, Mar 05, 1999 at 01:20:51PM +0100, Torsten Landschoff wrote:
> > filesystem just type fdisk -cf /dev/<your hard drive>".  The FOM is aimed at
> > all levels of people.  I have seen this happen in irc before.
> How about giving at least the maintainers write access? Perhaps authenticated
> with some sort of PGP usage ;)

Being the current FOM maintainer (OK, so I didn't do a too good job) I think
that this might be good. When I took FOM over from Igor Grobman he said that
he had some suggestions, but when I mailed to ask him, he never replied... I
guess that FOM is a nifty thing, but that I could add some code to it to make
it better.

As of now, I'm open to suggestions. If you want to see something in FOM, mail
the suggestion to this list for further discussion!

--
The future masters of technology will have to be lighthearted and intelligent.
The machine easily masters the grim and the dumb.