Re: How to build a package which can be included in MIME support

Andreas -

You write:
>I tried to include my image viewer paul into the MIME support
>to give users the chance to choose it as viewer for some images.
>What do I have to do to let dpkg ask while configuring paul
>which priority it should have for certain file formats?

We're trying to eliminate interactive configuration.  Please choose
reasonable priority option for each of your mailcap entries.  If you
think the user will want to adjust the priorities, you could invite
him to edit /etc/mailcap.order (say, with a note in your
README.debian).

			- Jim Van Zandt