Re: How to build a package which can be included in MIME support

On Fri, 5 Mar 1999, James R. Van Zandt wrote:

> We're trying to eliminate interactive configuration.  Please choose
That's OK and I prefer this way.  I only thought to have a missconfiguration
in my Debian package because of different behaviour than xv.

> reasonable priority option for each of your mailcap entries.
How to decide, which priority is "reasonable"?  Any hints?

> If you
> think the user will want to adjust the priorities, you could invite
> him to edit /etc/mailcap.order (say, with a note in your
> README.debian).
May be in this way?

You can use paul as default viewer for some graphic formats by
inserting it in your /etc/mailcap.order file.

Kind regards

     Andreas.