Re: xfree 3.3.3 debs

Brian Almeida wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 03, 1999 at 02:48:03PM -0600, Ossama Othman wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Can someone tell me where to find the xfree86 3.3.3 debs?  I know that
> > Branden has been busy but I seem to recall that someone else built some
> > 3.3.3 debs.
> http://master.debian.org/~vincent/xfree-3.3.3.1/, IIRC

Take a look at debian-jp also. They have the servers compiled with a TT
(True Type) patch. The TT comes directly to you, no need for a TT font
server. From what I know, they have only the servers.
And a xfs with TT. I'm using the svga server here (excepting the
servers, the rest of my X is 3.3.2):

ftp://ftp.debian.or.jp/pub/linux/debian-jp/dists/unstable-jp/main/binary-i386/x11/

Ionutz