Re: [RfS] Request for Submissions: Upcoming Debian Logo

Vincent Murphy wrote:
>  has anybody approached tigert to ask him would he consider having a go at
> it?  i really respect him for the work he has done with the gnome people,
> although i suspect he's rather busy with that at the moment as they
> approach a 1.0 release, and may not want to take on extra work.

I believe that we should wait a little bit until we clarify ourselves.
However the bee thing was already done.  Andres could contact him
regarding his Orca though.

Regards,

	Joey

--
We all know Linux is great... it does infinite loops in 5 seconds.
        - Linus Torvalds