Re: LOGO? NO!!! LICENSE!!!

On Feb 18, Chris Waters wrote:
> We do NOT need a new logo -- we may want one, but it's not a critical
> need.  A license for our logo IS a critical need.  Yet, somehow, we've
> organized one logo creation contest, and are talking about starting on a
> second one, but we've done NOTHING about the license.  PEOPLE, LET'S
> FOCUS ON WHAT WE NEED FOR A CHANGE!  I know it's a radical notion, but
> still!  :-)

Yes, and we need the license pronto (or have we forgotten that people
need the logo licence for printing on CDs and CD cases for slink,
which is due in the next two weeks).  Can we at least get an extension
of the existing license terms through 31 December 1999?

Chris
|         Chris Lawrence         |               My home page:              |
|    <quango@watervalley.net>    |    http://www.clark.net/pub/lawrencc/    |
|     Grad Student, Pol. Sci.    |       Visit the Amiga Web Directory      |
|      Univ. of Mississippi      |      http://www.cucug.org/amiga.html     |