LOGO? NO!!! LICENSE!!!

Hello,

As I think I've mentioned a couple of times before, we ALREADY HAVE A
LOGO!  Maybe we want to change it, maybe we don't.  But in any case,
unless things have changed while I wasn't looking, we don't have a
LICENSE for the logo, old or new.

We do NOT need a new logo -- we may want one, but it's not a critical
need.  A license for our logo IS a critical need.  Yet, somehow, we've
organized one logo creation contest, and are talking about starting on a
second one, but we've done NOTHING about the license.  PEOPLE, LET'S
FOCUS ON WHAT WE NEED FOR A CHANGE!  I know it's a radical notion, but
still!  :-)

cheers