Re: [RfS] Request for Submissions: Upcoming Debian Logo

    Joey> Some more reasons why I like the bee logo:

    Joey> - It's a verbal pun. A 'D' with a 'bee' over it. "Dee bee
    Joey> (an)" This really sticks in your head once you get it.  -

I do like the idea, but do we *really* want more people mispronouncing
the name as "dee bee an" instead of "deh bee an" ? :)

--
Brought to you by the letters B and W and the number 18.
"You should be glad you don't have diaper rash. Mah Jongg."