Re: Debian/GNU Freebsd

Yes, exactly.  I have used FreeBSD.  What do we have to offer them,
honestly?  Frankly, they have a lot to offer US.  Their One Central CVS
Tree, for instance.  make world is a wondrous thing.  It ensures the system
never gets inconsistent with regard to libraries and such.  Ditto for "make
update"

I like knowing that, if the binary is on my system, then so is the source.
Debian comes in close second, because I know I can always get the source
from our website, unlike other Linux dists where I have to hunt stuff down.

Also, the FreeBSD install is VERY nice.

Jonathan