Intent to package: Emacs module bio-mode

I intent to package an Emacs '.el' file, bio-mode <http://evolution.bmc.uu.se/~
thomas/mol_linux/biomode/>. It allows researchers in biology to edit easily
sequences (of nucleic acids or proteins) and to antiparallel them, complement
them, translate it through readseq, query with blast, etc. (So, it will depend
on readseq and blast2.)

The licence is GPL.

>From a technical point of view, this is my firt Emacs package. I've read
debian-emacs-policy. If there is something else about packaging Emacs stuff,
or nice and simple examples, let me know.