Intent to package: GTKYahoo

freshmeat cut-n-paste:

GTKYahoo is a GTK based Yahoo! Pager client. It is functional enough to let
you   log using your primary profile, and load in your alternate identities
and buddy   lists. It is usable enough for carrying on conversations with
friends and keeping   your current status (here/away/busy/etc.) up to date.
It can also receive calendar   reminders from Yahoo Calendar.

I have a package ready, and I'm just awaiting my new-maintainer process to
come through

--
Andreas