Re: mutt source compile problems

The mutt config didn't seem to find pgp properly. It got pgp from
/usr/local/bin/pgp, but thought pgpk was in /usr/bin/pgpk (nonexistent).
I just have the commercial pgp5 installed in usr/local so pgpk should
have been found there as well. I edited config.cache.mutt and rebuilt
the package with the correct path.

I seemed to have a strange mix of mutt (new config file) and mutt-i (old
binaries) installed after installing the new mutt I built. I purged
everything and reinstalled my new package.

I just wanted to close my request for help and let everyone know that
mutt is now working fine.
--
Lee Bradshaw                 lee@sectionIV.com (preferred)
Alantro Communications       lee@alantro.com