Re: Uploaded boot-floppies 2.1.7 (source all) to erlangen

Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> Le Tue, Feb 16, 1999 at 10:40:07PM -0500, Adam Di Carlo écrivait:
> > This statement I agree to.  However, I think we it is not release
> > critical to have these sync'd up for slink.  OTOH, we should (in
>
> Of course, it's not.

One reason to keep them in sync is that base is a binary-only system.
If it contains different versions than the ones in the source/ directory,
then we're not providing source for those binaries.
Would it be possible and desireable to add a source tarfile for it?

Richard Braakman