Re: No intend to package vbox

On Tue 19 Jan 1999, Roland Rosenfeld wrote:

> As far as I can see isdnutils-3.0-8 includes vbox 2.0.0 beta 5, which
> is a little bit newer than vbox 2 beta 4 with the following changes:

I'm planning to split up isdnutils sometime into separate parts; there
are many sites where for example vbox isn't used at all, so having it
installed isn't useful.

I was thinking of the following packages:

isdnutils        contains the basic isdnctrl, ipppd stuff needed for networking
isdnmonitoring   isdnlog, imon, xisdnload, ... that sort of thing
isdndocs         the faqs and other docs
isdnvbox         vbox

If anyone has better suggestions (I haven't really thought hard about this
yet) I'd like to hear them (please include reasoning).

Paul Slootman
--
home: paul@wurtel.demon.nl | work: paul@murphy.nl | debian: paul@debian.org
http://www.wurtel.demon.nl | Murphy Software,   Enschede,   the Netherlands