Re: Unmet Deps revisted

Steve McIntyre wrote:

> Am I missing something here? Where does it say that users should be able
> to install _all_ optional packages?

When selecting all packages of a certain priority there should be no
conflicts.  If there are two MTA's, then one is optional, the other is
extra.  I'm sure this is written down in one of our many policy, develop.
ref, packaging manuals.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Computers are not intelligent.  They only think they are.