Re: No intend to package vbox

Martin Schulze <joey@troi.orgatech.de> wrote:

>> here at work we are going to use vbox. Since there is no Debian
>> package already I wonder if somebody has interest in packaging it.
>> I don't feel much interest but need for it so I would appreciate if
>> s/o else would step forward.

> As Ruud reminded me isdnutils contains a vbox, but a quite old
> version. What we need is vbox 2 beta 4.

As far as I can see isdnutils-3.0-8 includes vbox 2.0.0 beta 5, which
is a little bit newer than vbox 2 beta 4 with the following changes:

| **************************
| Changes since 2.0.0 Beta 4
| **************************
|
| 31-Mar-98
| =========
|
| [Rel] 2.0.0 beta 5 released.
|
| 26-Mar-98
| =========
|
| [New] src/libvbox.h
|       src/modem.c
|       src/modem.h
|       src/voice.c
|       src/voice.h
|       src/vbox.c
|
|        SUSPEND support for newer Hisax (only 2.1.X kernel in the moment)

> PS: It seems to be included in SuSE 5.2

And it is included in Debian 2.1 ;-)

Tschoeeee

        Roland

--
 * roland@spinnaker.rhein.de * http://www.rhein.de/~roland/ *
 PGP: 1024/DD08DD6D   2D E7 CC DE D5 8D 78 BE  3C A0 A4 F1 4B 09 CE AF