Re: Intent to package cygnus-stylesheets

In message <[🔎] 87hftn3fm2.fsf@fleming.jimpick.com> you wrote:
>Soon, I'm going to upload a "cygnus-stylesheets" package.  It's
>basically the same thing as the docbook-stylesheets package, but it
>has some modifications and additional hacks that Mark Galassi has
>added.
>
>This package is based on the same source as what the Red Hat people
>are using.  The Gnome project documentation uses this package - that
>is why I had to make it.

I thought they needed this db2* scriptage.  The db2* scripts kinda
suck if you ask me (and not comment from upstream on my specific
technical arguments why they suck) but I'm happy to include them.
Please just patch!

>As soon as I upload it, I'd like to put it up for adoption.

Ick.  Slash-n-burn?

>Perhaps it can be merged with docbook-stylesheets?  Right now, it's
>set up to conflict with that package.  The packaging is relatively
>crude in comparison, because I needed to get it out in a hurry.

I'd rather if you just sent me patches.  That would seem easier for all
than creating a package then abandoning it.  Obsolete pacakges tend
to pile up on users' boxes.

Please patch from the potato docbook-stylesheets if you could.