Intent to package cygnus-stylesheets

Hi,

Soon, I'm going to upload a "cygnus-stylesheets" package.  It's
basically the same thing as the docbook-stylesheets package, but it
has some modifications and additional hacks that Mark Galassi has
added.

This package is based on the same source as what the Red Hat people
are using.  The Gnome project documentation uses this package - that
is why I had to make it.

As soon as I upload it, I'd like to put it up for adoption.

Perhaps it can be merged with docbook-stylesheets?  Right now, it's
set up to conflict with that package.  The packaging is relatively
crude in comparison, because I needed to get it out in a hurry.

Cheers,

 - Jim