Re: Mesa and 3Dfx

On Mon, Jan 04, 1999 at 11:28:03AM -0500, Zephaniah E, Hull wrote:

> As a maintainer, and a user of glide, I'd be willing to package, and
> maintain, a installer package..
>
> Provided that is, that people are truly interested....
> (Read, if people are willing to test it to death and such I'll do it,
> but if its just me I'll continue converting the rpm's to .deb's by hand)

People are interested. Download and look at the include files though.
I believe that the license on the include files is so restrictive that
we can't distribute them - even in non-free.

I have noticed a lot of people are losing interest in 3dfx lately, including
many people who own cards that say they will never buy another one again.
Hopefully the company will get their act together before it is too late.

Jay Treacy