Re: forget putting 2.0.36 in slink 2.2.0 pre1 is out

Joseph Carter wrote:
  >Not 2.2.* ANYTHING in slink!... I have to
  >ask myself where all of the sane and reasonable people are who should be
  >saying such positive <g> things as "not a chance in hell!" and "what are
  >you smoking?" to anyone who suggests slink should be delayed for a 2.2
  >kernel.  I shall have to surmise from the lack of such responses that
  >they're still on vacations and holidays.
or suffering from 'flu - still I'm sufficiently stimulated to record
agreement with Joseph.

Linux 2.2 ought to go into potato; it must not go in slink.

     "But I say unto you, That every idle word that men
      shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the
      day of judgment."           Matthew 12:36