Re: use doc-base not dwww for doco pkgs (was Re: menu system)

"Martin" == Martin Bialasinski <martin@internet-treff.uni-koeln.de> writes:
>>> "ADC" == Adam Di Carlo <apharris@burrito.onshore.com> writes:

ADC> Even the dwww maintainer, AFAIK, advocates doc-base rather than
ADC> using dwww menu files directly.  Plus they have a nicer syntax.

> Looks nice. I shedule the switch for next upload of my packages. How
> about a debhelper thingy for it ?

Yes, dh_installmetadata is on my todo (and dh_installsgmlcatalog).
While I'm brain dumping here late at night, one of my ultimate plans
is to enable the embedding of metadata directly in SGML (compressed
ok) or HTML files.  Haven't really thought that aspect through all the
way, yet, however.