Articles mentioning Debian

 "We discussed Bruce's concerns about the Jikes License and also the
 question first raised by the Debian group about releasing the source
 for the Jikes Parser Generator."

A GNU/Linux Scientific Workstation

" An alternative packaging system is offered by Debian, whose typical
 DEB package, upon installation (or deinstallation),
 magically adjusts the window manager's menu system
 appropriately. I use Debian GNU/Linux. Every piece
 of software that I discuss in this and the next
 article has an associated DEB package, provided by
 Debian, and probably has an associated RPM package."

(Not enough packagers , including myself, make a menu entry.
 I will add them soon for everything I have with a gui to interactive
prompt.  But this gets us back to the new science section debate ....)

John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>