menu entries (Was Re: Articles mentioning Debian )

John Lapeyre wrote:

> (Not enough packagers , including myself, make a menu entry.
>  I will add them soon for everything I have with a gui to interactive
> prompt.  But this gets us back to the new science section debate ....)

A lot of package binaries need filename arguements, and they
don't all have `open file' buttons.

Perhaps if we had a unified file browser to lauch to provide the
filename to the application?

--

In some cases, I'm considering lauching dwww with the app's html
docs from the menu entry (when lauching the binary itself doesn't

Peter