Re: Slink and Potato (was Re: Filesystem and archive changes)

On Tue, Dec 15, 1998 at 03:23:03AM +0100, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> Previously Tom Lees wrote:
> > Also, I would like to point out that hamm now has rather a lot of
> > release-critical bugs; primarily security problems in the kernel.
>
> Except for the kernel all security problems are also fixed for hamm. In
> fact the security team focuses on the stable distribution, since that is
> the current official, released, distribution.

Agreed, but what I meant was "hamm as it was released originally". hamm,
not hamm-updates (or whatever). This is the sort of thing which seems
to happen to RedHat users a lot.

--
Tom Lees <tom@lpsg.demon.co.uk> <tom@debian.org>  http://www.lpsg.demon.co.uk/
PGP Key: finger tom@master.debian.org, http://www.lpsg.demon.co.uk/pgpkeys.asc.