Re: PREVIEW: bsign embeds hash and/or digital signature in ELF files

Previously Oscar Levi wrote:
> I'm posting this notice to let interested folks try it out.  I have
> done enough testing to believe that it correctly rewrites executables
> and shared libraries.  It handles soft links correctly.  It returns
> appropriate result codes when used for hash/signature verification.

This is very interesting! Could you use it on installed binaries to
sign them, so you can verify them at a later stage? Does it also work
for shared libraries?

This sounds like a very usefull tool which can be used as an alternative
to tripwire.

Wichert.

E-Mail: wakkerma@cs.leidenuniv.nl