Re: Nomination talks

Previously Ben Collins wrote:
> I think that's point. Alot of people are going on vacation and wont be
> around in these next few weeks to see all of the discussion. Do you want
> people to miss your super great statements? :)

Of course not. And the fact that most of my mails don't get archived
doesn't help that either. I just think it is somewhat unfair for
people who intend to run later. Unfortunately the entire procudere
was started somewhat late and we now suffer with a vacation.

Wichert.

E-Mail: wakkerma@cs.leidenuniv.nl