Re: DPLs : what do you think about ...

Previously Ben Collins wrote:
> > - Simplification of the installation (enhanced boot disks)...
> yes, i'm working on a hands free installation as we speak for debian. this
> is for my employer, but the results will end up in the boot disks
> maintainers email :)

A couple of people have already done that, although nobody packaged it so
far. You might want to contact them first. I'm not really sure who it were,
I think John Goerzen did once, VA Research does it, and I have a working
very simple and half-implemented configurable implementation.

Wichert.

E-Mail: wakkerma@cs.leidenuniv.nl