Re: New section in potato?

OK, here's my contribution to the discussion:

1) Make separate trees for x11, gnome, kde and console apps, then use symlinks
to put them into the main tree. That way it should finding an app a lot
easier, and also allow for easy browsing.

and/or

2) Create subdirectories for x11, gnome and kde under the various categories,
leaving the main directory of the category to console apps).

If I were arranging it, I wold probably go with option 1...But then again,
it's 2.30 in the morning, and my brain is no doubt more full of rubbish than
it usually is...And if I have hijacked anyone elses idea I apologise :)

Cheers
	Dave

--
            Dave Swegen           | Debian 2.0 on Linux i386 2.1.125
   <dave@recursive.prestel.co.uk> |