Re: New section in potato?

OK, here's my contribution to the discussion:

1) Make separate trees for x11, gnome, kde and console apps, then use symlinks
to put them into the main tree. That way it should finding an app a lot
easier, and also allow for easy browsing.

2) Create subdirectories for x11, gnome and kde under the various categories,
leaving the main directory of the category to console apps).

If I were arranging it, I wold probably go with option 1...But then again,
it's 2.30 in the morning, and my brain is no doubt more full of rubbish than
it usually is...And if I have hijacked anyone elses idea I apologise :)

            Dave Swegen           | Debian 2.0 on Linux i386 2.1.125
   <dave@recursive.prestel.co.uk> |
         <dsw@debian.org>         | Linux: The Choice of a GNU Generation