Re: New section in potato?

On Sat, Dec 12, 1998 at 02:01:47PM +0100, J.H.M. Dassen Ray" wrote:
> > Gnome is about 30-35 packages...  Should it have its own section as things
> > like tex have currently?
>
> I'd expect a project leader to look ahead (for the time when KDE will be
> suitable for main) and suggest a "Desktop" section intead. :-)

"Desktop" with KDE and Gnome would be HUGE.  No, Gnome section now, KDE
section later when we have KDE.  Gnome and KDE are BOTH big enough for
their own sections, Gnome is as big as tex and KDE is bigger.

I'd suggest splitting the x11 section if I had a good idea as to how to
do it.

--
"You're despicable."  -- Daffy Duck