New package: dpkg-search

	I have written a new package (currently *very* beta) that could
simplify the usual sysadmin question "what package can do X" (let X be: le t
me administrate a network, play multiuser games, etc..) using a package
maintained by myself (remembrance-agent) which helps look for documents
relevant for your work after previously indexing them (using vectorization
of documents, a tool used in IA.. related to my research BTW ;)
	As this is something I've had had to do myself a lot of times :
greping the Packages.gz or the available's file, and since I wanted more
than a simple keyword search ... I felt it might be of interest.. I also
think this is a Good Thing (tm) to be in the APT UI (not my implementation,
which is a quick hack, but the idea)

	Here it is, I would like some maintainers to try it first.. and get
a taste of what I intend to do (I hope), it is small (3k) since all the
important stuff is provided by remembrance agent (120k).
	I will mail a copy of it to those who request it.

templar@jfs:~/debian/dpkg-search$ dpkg-deb --info dpkg-search_0.1-1_i386.deb
 new debian package, version 2.0.
 size 3934 bytes: control archive= 1092 bytes.
     577 bytes,    13 lines      control
     370 bytes,     6 lines      md5sums
      92 bytes,     5 lines   *  postinst             #!/bin/sh
     549 bytes,    15 lines   *  prerm                #!/bin/sh
 Package: dpkg-search
 Version: 0.1-1
 Section: admin
  This package adds some tools to find relevant packages in Debian using
  simple queries, both in natural language and by keywords. It makes uses
  of the document-vectoring program remembrance-agent, adding scripts to
  make use of it to index the Packages database, and to make queries on to
it.

	Regards

	Javi