Re: Nomination

On Thu, Dec 10, 1998 at 04:58:40PM -0800, Joseph Carter wrote:
> About the time of the hamm release, so not too long actually.  I've been

This may be a problem IMO.

> projects such as the QPL license which I pretty much rewrote between .90
> and .91, though this is really only Debian-related.

Now this is work that is much more relevant for DPL than package
maintainance. A project leader is not that simple a job as some might
believe. I've seen way too many so called project leaders in realworld
projects who were pretty well paid to that and had no idea how to do that
job.

So I think a much more important question is: Did you ever lead a project?

Just in case some are wondering, yes I know what I'm talking about and I
have the feeling that DPL could easily become a fulltime job. So I think
most won't take this job simply for a lack of time.

Michael
--
Dr. Michael Meskes, Manager of the Western Branch Office, Datenrevision GmbH
work: Cuxhavener Str. 36, D-21149 Hamburg, Michael.Meskes@datenrevision.de