Re: Which version of dpkg before library upgrade to slink?

I wrote:
> I'll try to reproduce it on my test box.

I came as close as I could, but no luck.  Everything works fine.  The main
difference is that the upgrade that broke bash and perl was 2.0.7u-4 =>
2.0.7u-7.1 while the test box was a pristine hamm system.

I assume that u-4 was one of the broken libc6's?  Somehow it has made the
system u-7.1 intolerant.  I assume that I've got a lib here somewhere that
was broken by the broken libc6.

Suggestions?
--
John Hasler