Re: Nomination

J.H.M. Dassen (Ray) wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 10, 1998 at 11:39:43 -0500, Mitch Blevins wrote:
> > But as we see...
> > http://linuxtoday.com/stories/1519.html
> > messages posted even not under leader@debian.org will get publicity and
> > attributed to Debian.
>
> That means we have some education to do. I still don't see this as a reason
> for the project leader not to post his opinions under his own identity.

Educate the public? LOL.
My main point was that since this DPL<->Debian public perception link
is unavoidable, then a low level of opinion expressed is a desirable
trait in a DPL.[1]

If an alternate identity is needed for cathartic reasons, so be it.

-Mitch

[1] Unless that opinion is related to and a mirror of the DFSG.