Intent to package: langdrill

Hi,

I suppose nobody else has started to package my langdrill program. As I
was advised to start with a simple program, that's what I have done:
I've packed my own langdrill. And now I want to make it available to all
debian users :-)

The licence is GPL. The program is somehow similar with JavaDrill but
supports only Japanese language. It uses VDK and until I manage to pack
VDK, I intend to distribute it statically linked against VDK. The
resulting deb is only 100k so I suppose this will not upset people too
much. Nevertheless, I will do my best to pack libvdk as soon as possible
and release a dinamycaly linked version of langdrill.

The program is already packed and you can find it on my www page from:

http://borco-ei.eng.hokudai.ac.jp/~borco/vdk/

(It is somewhere before the screenshots.)

Some screenshots of the running program for quick reference:

http://borco-ei.eng.hokudai.ac.jp/~borco/images/vdk/langdrill/shot1.gif
http://borco-ei.eng.hokudai.ac.jp/~borco/images/vdk/langdrill/shot2.gif
http://borco-ei.eng.hokudai.ac.jp/~borco/images/vdk/langdrill/shot3.gif

Ionutz