Re: /home as noexec and X

hi

Ship's Log, Lt. Ben Gertzfield, Stardate 091298.0823:
> an sh script, but I totally agree; Debian should not require
> ~/.xsession to be executable. I don't think any other Unixes do.

redhat does ...

Greetings

P.S.: should I have included this in <AOL>s ?
--
Alexander N. Benner  +  Nikodemus@innocent.com  +  25/m/s/Germany  +  #Hosanna

No alternative could grow  Where love cannot take root No shadows will replace
The warmth of your contact Love is dead in metropolis  All contact
through glove or partition What a waste     The City - A wasting disease.
_Anne Clark_               SLEEPER   IN   METROPOLIS           Changing Places