Re: /home as noexec and X

-> Ship's Log, Lt. Ben Gertzfield, Stardate 091298.0823:
-> > an sh script, but I totally agree; Debian should not require
-> > ~/.xsession to be executable. I don't think any other Unixes do.
->
-> redhat does ...

probably exactly to be possible for user to decide what shell to use;

Hmmm i found another problem with dselect:

Removing idled ...
dpkg (subprocess): unable to execute pre-removal script: Permission denied
dpkg: error processing idled (--remove):
 subprocess pre-removal script returned error exit status 2
dpkg (subprocess): unable to execute post-installation script: Permission
denieddpkg: error while cleaning up:
 subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 2

hmmm
--
 Matus "fantomas" Uhlar, sysadmin at NETLAB+ Kosice, Slovakia
 BIC coord for *.sk; admin of netlab.irc.sk; co-admin of irc.felk.cvut.cz