Re: Please some recommendations for a wanna be packager

	I believe that both  VDK and VTK exist.  I looked into packaging VTK.   It
does not allow redistribution of modified source without permission.  Maybe they would
at least consider a patch clause.  Also there are patent problems that I don't want to think
about.
	It takes 300MB space to build.   The demos were buggy and slow.
	However the tochnog author asked me to package it because he now uses VTK.

	I can't do it just now.  If it has improved a bit ,  I may package it sometime next year.
	If someone else is gung ho about packaging it, by all means , take it.

	John

--
John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>