Re: Please some recommendations for a wanna be packager

*-Ionutz Borcoman <borco@borco-ei.eng.hokudai.ac.jp>

| "Marcelo E. Magallon" wrote:
| >
| >  I think someone is packaging VTK (T not D), wich is the Visualization
| >  ToolKit, a huge (and incredible) toolkit with several license issues
| >  (patents) that I'd really like to see packaged -- after the license issues
| >  are sorted out.
|
| Sorry to disappoint you. It's VDK (D not T).

Nope. Marcelo is talking about VTK. VDK may be incredible, but it is
not huge :-)

Sorting out confusion (I hope):

VTK and VDK are two different animals. IIRC someone is packaging VTK,
but I don't think anyone has taken VDK before you. (I could  be wrong)

--
A mathematician is a machine for converting coffee to theorems
                                        (Erd\H{o}s P&aacute;l)