Re: Recompilation to remove dependency on libc6 2.0.7u (Was: Status of Slink

On Wed, Dec 09, 1998 at 03:33:42PM +0100, Martin Schulze wrote:
> Alpha machines are slightly (10 times?  20 times?) faster than
> our slow m68k machines.  Please don't discriminate the people wo
> put a lot of effort and free time into these architecture.

Why don't we post a plea to slashdot or something for some of those badass
68060 Amigas or something?

Can't hurt, and if it works it will be a nice Christmas present for the
m68k developers and users alike.

Heck, if we can get a fast enough m68k box, maybe even James Troup will
stop hating me for all the releases of X I do.

Then again, perhaps not.  :)

--
G. Branden Robinson              |     I've made up my mind.  Don't try to
Debian GNU/Linux                 |     confuse me with the facts.