Re: does the Debian Keyboard Configuration Project still exist?

On Tue, Dec 08, 1998 at 09:12:37PM +0100, J.H.M. Dassen Ray" wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 08, 1998 at 20:51:39 +0100, Martin Schulze wrote:
> > J.H.M. Dassen Ray" wrote:
> > >
> > > Are you using the "xkb" extension? IIRC, the consistent keyboard
> > > behaviour for X was only implemented for setups that used "xkb".
> >
> > In that case this needs to be documented in
> > /usr/doc/xbase/README.debian.gz.
>
> I agree. Branden?

Hmm.  I guess all that needs to be done is the following, right?  If I can
get a confirm on this I will indeed add it to a/the README.

/etc/X11/Xmodmap:
keycode 22 = BackSpace
keycode 107 = Delete

N.B., list lurkers, this fix is *only* for people with XkbDisable in their
/etc/X11/XF86Config.

--
G. Branden Robinson              |
Debian GNU/Linux                 |      Music is the brandy of the damned.