Re: glib1.1.5 bugs (was : Re: what's going on with gtk+ ????)

On Tue, 8 Dec 1998 13:45:13 +0100, Sven LUTHER <luther@maxime.u-strasbg.fr> said:

> * the glib.orig.tar.gz contains a directory named glib-1.1.5, which is
>   incorrect. should be renamed to glib1.1.5-1.1.5 after the package name.

The name of the directory contained in the .orig.tar.gz file does not
matter.  All that matters is that it unpacks into a single directory.
(Even this would not matter if the simple patch I sent for dpkg-source
last January were included in the distribution.)

--
Roderick Schertler
roderick@argon.org