Re: critical bugs which can be closed or demoted

Santiago Vila wrote:
> On 6 Dec 1998, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
>
> > 27381 libg++272-dev and libstdc++2.8-dev conflict, being both standard!!
> > Fixed in slink/potato; not something we're going to bother fixing for
> > hamm anyway, [...]
>
> Why not?
>
> This *should* have been fixed for Debian 2.0r4, released yesterday!
> Does nobody care about sane priority values?
>
> Regarding slink, there are still a lot of insane priority values.
> Will they be fixed soon, by the ftp.debian.org maintainers, or are they
> waiting for bug reports?

Since this is not an issue of the ftp maintainers but of the package
maintainers I'd rather like to see appropriate bug reports with a
certain severity.

Regards,

	Joey

--
No question is too silly to ask, but, of course, some are too silly
to answer.   -- Perl book

Please always Cc to me when answering on the lists.